UPSC Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 34 Vacancies – Union Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 34 Public Health Specialist, Assistant Director Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at upsc.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Public Health Specialist, Assistant Director application form.
Union Public Service Commission Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Public Health Specialist, Assistant Director|
|No. of Vacancies||34|
|Job Location||All India|
Public Health Specialist: 17 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for UPSC Public Health Specialist job should have MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) with three years’ experience.
- Salary Structure:- Level-11
Assistant Director: 13 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join UPSC Assistant Director posts should have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University with Three years’ experience.
- Salary breakup:- Level-7
- Public Health Specialist: 40 years
- Assistant Director: 30 years
Selection Process:- UPSC Selection process will be on the bases of Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Public Health Specialist, Assistant Director vacancy should pay the below charges through the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card.
- SC/ST/PH/Women: No Fee
- Others: Rs. 25/- (Rupee twenty-five only)
How to apply for UPSC Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website upsc.gov.in on or before 3rd December 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 3rd December 2020