UPSC Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 34 Vacancies – Union Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 34 Public Prosecutor, Assistant Engineer Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at upsc.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Public Prosecutor, Assistant Engineer application form.
Union Public Service Commission Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Public Prosecutor, Assistant Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||34|
|Job Location||All India|
Public Prosecutor: 10 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for UPSC Public Prosecutor job should have Degree in Law of a recognized University. Basic knowledge of word processing on computer and interne or 7 years practice as an Advocate in conducting criminal cases or 7 years’ experience of State Judicial Service or Legal department of State or Central Government.
- Salary Structure:- Level-10
Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 18 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join UPSC Assistant Engineer (Electrical) posts should have Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University /Institute Or equivalent Or Equivalent means a pass in Section “A” and Section “B” of AMIE of the Institution of Engineer (India) in relevant branch of Engineering. One year experience in the relevant field.
- Salary breakup:- Level-10
- Public Prosecutor: 35 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- UPSC Selection process will be on the bases of Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Public Prosecutor, Assistant Engineer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Women: No Fee
- Others: Rs. 25/- (Rupee twenty-five only)
How to apply for UPSC Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website upsc.gov.in on or before 31st December 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 31st December 2020