UPSC Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 35 Vacancies – Union Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 35 Specialist Grade-III, Research Officer Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at upsc.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Specialist Grade-III, Research Officer application form.
Union Public Service Commission Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Specialist Grade-III, Research Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||35|
|Job Location||All India|
Specialist Grade-III: 24 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for UPSC Specialist Grade-III job should have MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of Educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Post-Graduate degree in the concerned specialty or super specialty mentioned in Section A of Schedule VI from recognized Teaching Institute.
- Salary Structure:- Level-11
Research Officer: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join UPSC Research Officer posts should have Master Degree in Anthropology (with specialization in Cultural or Social Anthropology) or Sociology from a recognized University.
- Salary breakup:- Level-10
- Specialist Grade-III: 40 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
- Research Officer: 35 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Specialist Grade-III, Research Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ OBC: Rs. 25/- (Rupee twenty-five only)
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Women: No Fee
How to apply for UPSC Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website upsc.gov.in from 21st August 2020 to 10th September 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 21st August 2020
Closing Date: 10th September 2020