UPSC Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 36 Vacancies – Union Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 36 Superintendent, Statistical Officer Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at upsc.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Superintendent, Statistical Officer application form.
Union Public Service Commission Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Superintendent, Statistical Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||36|
|Job Location||All India|
Superintendent (Printing): 01 Post
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for UPSC Superintendent (Printing) job should have Degree from a recognised University.
- Salary Structure:- Level-07
Statistical Officer (Planning/Statistics): 35 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join UPSC Statistical Officer (Planning/Statistics) posts should have Post Graduate Degree in Statistics / Operational Research / Mathematical Statistics / Applied Statistics or Post Graduate Degree in Economics / Mathematics / Commerce (with Statistics / Quantitative Method / Techniques or Costing and Statistics/Basic Statistics /Business Statistics / Introduction to Statistics etc. as one of subjects /papers in Post Graduation / Graduation level ) of a recognized University.
- Salary breakup:- Level-07
Age Limit:- 30 years
Selection Process:- UPSC Selection process will be on the bases of Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Superintendent, Statistical Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card.
- SC/ST/PH/Women: No Fee
- Others: Rs. 25/- (Rupee twenty-five only)
How to apply for UPSC Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website upsc.gov.in on or before 17th December 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 17th December 2020