UPSC Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 40 Vacancies – Union Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 40 Combined Geo-Scientist Exam-2021 Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at upsc.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Combined Geo-Scientist Exam-2021 application form.
Union Public Service Commission Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Combined Geo-Scientist Exam-2021|
|No. of Vacancies||40|
|Job Location||All India|
Chemist Grade-A: 15 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for UPSC Chemist Grade-A job should have M.Sc in Chemistry or Applied Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry from a University incorporated by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature or other educational Institutes.
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Scientist ‘B’(Hydrogeology) Group-A: 16 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join UPSC Scientist ‘B’(Hydrogeology) Group-A posts should have Master’s degree in Geology or applied Geology or Marine Geology or Hydrogeology from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational Institutes.
- Salary breakup:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- 21 to 32 years as on 1st January 2021.
Selection Process:- UPSC Selection process will be on the bases of Preliminary Exam, Main Examination for Combined Geo-Scientist Exam-2021 vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview, Personality Test and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Combined Geo-Scientist Exam-2021 vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- SC/ ST/ PWBD/ Female: No Fee
- Others: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
How to apply for UPSC Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website upsc.gov.in from 7th October 2020 to 27th October 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 7th October 2020
Closing Date: 27th October 2020
Online Applications can be withdrawn from: 4th to 10th November 2020
Preliminary Exam Date: 21st February 2021
Main Examination Date: 17th & 18th July 2021