UPSC Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 42 Vacancies – Union Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 42 Assistant Engineer, Senior Scientific Assistant Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at upsc.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Assistant Engineer, Senior Scientific Assistant application form.
Union Public Service Commission Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Assistant Engineer, Senior Scientific Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||42|
|Job Location||All India|
Assistant Engineer: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for UPSC Assistant Engineer job should have Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Technology in one of the disciplines viz. Mechanical, Electrical and Automobile from a recognized University or Institute.
- Salary Structure:- Level – 07
Senior Scientific Assistant: 10 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join UPSC Senior Scientific Assistant posts should have Degree in Engineering or Technology in Mechanical Engineering from any recognized University plus one year experience in relevant field from a recognized organization.
- Salary breakup:- Level – 07
Age Limit:- 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- UPSC Selection process will be on the bases of personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Engineer, Senior Scientific Assistant vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or SBI by cash.
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Women: No Fee
- Others: Rs. 25/- (Rupee twenty-five only)
How to apply for UPSC Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website upsc.gov.in on or before 15th October 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 15th October 2020