UPSC Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 44 Vacancies – Union Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 44 Foreman, Assistant Professor Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at upsc.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Foreman, Assistant Professor application form.
Union Public Service Commission Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Foreman, Assistant Professor|
|No. of Vacancies||44|
|Job Location||All India|
Foreman (Electrical): 05 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for UPSC Foreman (Electrical) job should have Degree in Electrical Engineering from any recognized University plus one year experience in relevant field. OR Associate Member of Institute of Engineers (AMIE) in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University plus one year experience in relevant field from a recognized organization.
- Salary Structure:- Level – 7
Assistant Professor (Radio-Diagnosis): 28 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join UPSC Assistant Professor (Radio-Diagnosis) posts should have A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
- Salary breakup:- Level – 11
- Foreman: 30 years
- Assistant Professor: 45 years
Selection Process:- UPSC Selection process will be on the bases of Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Foreman, Assistant Professor vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or SBI by cash.
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 25/- (Rupee twenty-five only)
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Woman: No Fee
How to apply for UPSC Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website upsc.gov.in on or before 29th October 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 29th October 2020