UPSC Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 110 Vacancies – Union Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 110 IFS Exam-2021 Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at upsc.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the IFS Exam-2021 application form.
Union Public Service Commission Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||IFS Exam-2021|
|No. of Vacancies||110|
|Job Location||All India|
IFS Exam-2021: 110 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for UPSC IFS Exam-2021 job should have Bachelor degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st August 2021.
- IFS Exam-2021: 21 to 32 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- UPSC Selection process will be on the bases of Preliminary Exam, Main Written Examination for IFS Exam-2021 vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for IFS Exam-2021 vacancy should pay the below charges through money in any Branch of State Bank of India or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
- SC/ ST/PWBD/ Female: Exempted Fee
- Others: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for UPSC Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website upsc.gov.in on or before 24th March 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 24th March 2021
Last Date for Payment of fee (Pay in Slip): 23rd March 2021
Last Date for Payment of fee (Online): 24th March 2021
Date for withdrawing of online application: 31st March 2021 to 6th April 2021
Preliminary Exam Date: 27th June 2021
Main Exam Date: November 2021