UPSC Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 29 Vacancies – Union Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 29 Dy Superintending Archaeological Engineer, Dialysis Medical Officer Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at upsc.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Dy Superintending Archaeological Engineer, Dialysis Medical Officer application form.
Union Public Service Commission Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Dy Superintending Archaeological Engineer, Dialysis Medical Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||29|
|Job Location||All India|
Dy Superintending Archaeological Engineer: 03 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for UPSC Dy Superintending Archaeological Engineer job should have Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University or Institute.
- Salary Structure:- Level-10
Dialysis Medical Officer: 05 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join UPSC Dialysis Medical Officer posts should have Recognised MBBS degree as per the first or second Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Completion of one year compulsory rotatory internship.
- Salary breakup:- Level-10
Age Limit:- 35 years
Selection Process:- UPSC Selection process will be on the bases of Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Dy Superintending Archaeological Engineer, Dialysis Medical Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card.
- General/OBC/EWS: Rs. 25/- (Rupee twenty-five only)
- SC/ST/PH/Women: No Fee
How to apply for UPSC Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website upsc.gov.in on or before 14th January 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 14th January 2021