UPSC Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 400 Vacancies – Union Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 400 NDA & NA Exam (I) 2021 Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at upsc.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the NDA & NA Exam (I) 2021 application form.
Union Public Service Commission Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||NDA & NA Exam (I) 2021|
|No. of Vacancies||400|
|Job Location||All India|
National Defence Academy: 370 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for UPSC National Defence Academy job should have 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Salary Structure:- Level-10
Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme): 30 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join UPSC Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) posts should have 12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Salary breakup:- Level-10
Age Limit:- Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 2002 and not later than 1st July 2005.
Selection Process:- UPSC Selection process will be on the bases of Preliminary Exam, Written Examination for NDA & NA Exam (I) 2021 vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for NDA & NA Exam (I) 2021 vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- SC/ ST/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs: Exempted Fee
- Others: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for UPSC Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website upsc.gov.in on or before 19th January 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 19th January 2021
Last Date for Fee (By Cash): 18th January 2021
Last Date for Fee (Online): 19th January 2021
Date for Online application withdrawn: 27th January 2021 to 2nd February 2021
Date of Exam: 18th April 2021
Date of Deceleration of Exam Result: June 2021
Date of Interview: July 2021 to September 2021