UPSC Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 56 Vacancies – Union Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 56 Assistant Director, Assistant Professor Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at upsc.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Assistant Director, Assistant Professor application form.
Union Public Service Commission Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Director, Assistant Professor|
|No. of Vacancies||56|
|Job Location||All India|
Assistant Director (Shipping): 01 Post
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for UPSC Assistant Director (Shipping) job should have Degree of a recognized University /Institute.
- Salary Structure:- Level-10
Assistant Professor (Obseretrics and Gynaecology): 19 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join UPSC Assistant Professor (Obseretrics and Gynaecology) posts should have A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of Educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Post-Graduate degree in the concerned speciality or super speciality mentioned in Section A of Schedule VI from recognized Teaching Institute i.e. Doctor of Medicine (Obstetrics and Gynaecology); or Master of Surgery (Obstetrics and Gynaecology) or Diplomate National Board (Obstetrics and Gynaecology).
- Salary breakup:- Level-11
- Assistant Director (Shipping): 35 years
- Assistant Professor: 40 years
Selection Process:- UPSC Selection process will be on the bases of Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Director, Assistant Professor vacancy should pay the below charges through money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card.
- General/OBC/EWS: Rs. 25/- (Rupee twenty-five only)
- SC/ST/PH/Women: No Fee
How to apply for UPSC Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website upsc.gov.in on or before 28th January 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 28th January 2021