UPSC Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 89 Vacancies – Union Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 89 Assistant Executive Engineer, Public Prosecutor Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at upsc.gov.in on. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Assistant Executive Engineer, Public Prosecutor application form.
Union Public Service Commission Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Executive Engineer, Public Prosecutor|
|No. of Vacancies||89|
|Job Location||All India|
|Official website||upsc.gov.in on|
Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil): 10 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for UPSC Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) job should have BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Salary Structure:- Level-10
Public Prosecutor: 43 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join UPSC Public Prosecutor posts should have Degree in Law of a recognized University.
- Salary breakup:- Level-10
Age Limit:- 35 years
Selection Process:- UPSC Selection process will be on the bases of Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Executive Engineer, Public Prosecutor vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/OBC/EWS: Rs. 25/- (Rupee twenty-five only)
- SC/ST/PWBD/Women: No Fee
How to apply for UPSC Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website upsc.gov.in on or before 18th March 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 18th March 2021
Last Date for Printing of Completely submitting application form: 19th March 2021