UPSC recruitment 2018-19 to fill 10 vacancies | Union Public Service Commission released notifications for freshers, apply for UPSC jobs online @ www.upsc.gov.in. Union Public Service Commission has come up this year by releasing the number of UPSC recruitment notifications to fill around 10 vacancies in different cadres like Union Public Service Commission Economic Officer posts – 04, UPSC Director (Institute) jobs – 03 & various vacancies
Advertisement Number:- 17/2018
upsc recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Economic Officer, Director (Institute)|
|No of Vacancies||10|
|Official Web Portal||www.upsc.gov.in|
Economic Officer: 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for UPSC Economic Officer job should have Master Degree in Economics or Commerce of a recognized university or equivalent.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- per month
Director (Institute): 03 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join UPSC Director (Institute) posts should have Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in the disciplines of Textile Technology or Textile Chemistry or Textile Processing or Textile Engineering from recognized University or Institute.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/ per month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 27th September 2018.
- Economic Officer: 30 years
- Director (Institute): 50 years
Selection Process:- UPSC will be conduct the Written Examination for Economic Officer, Director (Institute) vacancy, and after exams, candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Economic Officer, Director (Institute) vacancy should pay the below charges through SBI any branch of the SBI by cash or by using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 25/- (Rupee twenty-five only)
- SC/ ST/ Women: No Fee
How to apply for UPSC recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through website www.upsc.gov.in on or before 27th September 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 27th September 2018
Last Date For Printing Of Completely Submitted Online Application: 28th September 2018