UPSRTC recruitment 2018-19 to fill 342 vacancies | Uttar Pradesh state road transport corporation released notifications, apply UPSRTC jobs offline. Uttar Pradesh state road transport corporation has come up this year by releasing the number of UPSRTC recruitment notifications to fill 342 (Three hundred and Forty two) Samvida Conductor vacancies.
UPSRTC jobs 2018 Alert
|Name of Post||Samvida Conductor|
|No of Vacancies||342|
|Location||(Noida) Uttar Pradesh|
|Official web Portal||www.upsrtc.com|
Samvida Conductor: 342 Posts
- Qualification:- candidates who wanted to participate for Samvida Conductor should have (i) Intermediate with ITI training (ii) Intermediate with A level computer training (iii) “B” certificate from NCC (iv) Retired from semi-military forces (v) Former serviceman (vi) Retired of UP transport corporation
- Salary Structure:- As Per K.M
Age Limit:- 18 to 40 years as on 1st July 2018
Selection Process:- on the basis of merit
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/OBC: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
- SC/ ST/PH: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for UPSRTC vacancies 2018:- Applicants may apply online through official website http://ayushicomputers.org/ from 18th October 2018 to 30th October 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Starting Date: 18th October 2018
Form Submission End Date: 30th October 2018