281 Jobs found
UPSSSC recruitment 2019 to fill 281 vacancies | Uttar Pradesh Subordinate service selection commission released notifications, apply UPSSSC jobs online @ www.upsssc.gov.in. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate service selection commission has come up this year by releasing the number of UPSSSC recruitment notifications to fill 281 (Two hundred and Eighty One) Assistant Statistical officer (ASO) vacancies.
UPSSSC jobs 2019 Alert
|Name of Post||Assistant Statistical officer (ASO)|
|No of Vacancies||281|
|Official web Portal||www.upsssc.gov.in|
Assistant Statistical officer (ASO): 281 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Assistant Statistical officer (ASO) should have PG Degree in relevant subject and 1 year diploma in computer science.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 21 to 40 years as on 1st July 2019.
Selection Process:- Written Examination and personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through state bank collect only.
- General/OBC: Rs. 185/- (Rupee Two hundred eighty-five only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 95/- (Rupee Ninety five only)
- PH: Rs. 25/- (Rupee twenty-five only)
How to apply for UPSSSC vacancies 2019:- Applicants may apply online through official website http://upsssc.gov.in from 19th September 2019 to 9th October 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Online Submission starts From: 19th September 2019
Closing Date: 9th October 2019