7 Jobs found
VCRC recruitment 2020 to fill 07 vacancies | Vector Control Research Centre released notifications for apply VCRC jobs online @ vcrc.res.in. Vector Control Research Centre has come up this year by releasing the number of VCRC recruitment notifications to fill around 07 vacancies in different cadres like Vector Control Research Centre Project Assistant posts – 01, VCRC Project Technician jobs-06
Advertisement Number:- 18/PROJECT/2019-20
vcrc recruitment 2020 notification
|Name of Post||Project Assistant, Project Technician|
|No of Vacancies||07|
|Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Official web Portal||vcrc.res.in|
Project Assistant: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for VCRC Project Assistant job should have Graduated in Zoology/ Medical Entomology/ Public Health Entomology or Master’s degree in Zoology/ Medical Entomology/ Public Health Entomology.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 31000/- Per Month
Project Technician-Ill: 02 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join VCRC Project Technician-Ill posts should have 12th Standard pass in science subjects with any one of the following: (i) Two years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or (ii) One-year Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology + one year experience in a recognized organization or (iii) Two years field/ laboratory experience in Government recognized organization.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 18000/- Per Month
- More Details Check Official Notification
- Project Assistant: 30 years
- Project Technician-Ill: 25 to 30 years
Selection Process:- VCRC will be conducting the Written Examination for Project Assistant, Project Technician vacancy, and after exams, candidates will be invited for Interview.
How to apply for VCRC recruitment 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format attached below and self-attested copies of all required documents in proof of educational qualification Certificate/ Statement of marks, experience certificates, Aadhaar Card and original documents for verification.
Venue of Interview:- Communicable Diseases Hospital / Cholera Hospital No. 187, Thiruvotriyur High Road, Kasipuram, Tondiarpet, Chennai-600081.
Important Dates to remember:-
Notification Date: 4th March 2020
Interview Date: 19th & 20th March 2020