VPCI Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 2 Vacancies – Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 2 JRF, Project Attendant Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at vpci.org.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the JRF, Project Attendant application form.
Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute|
|Name of the Post||JRF, Project Attendant|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
JRF: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate in the VPCI JRF job should have a Master’s degree in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biomedical Sciences/ Life Sciences and ICMR-PGI National Eligibility Test/ CSIR/ UGC NET test qualified.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 31000/- Per Month
Project Attendant: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join VPCI Project Attendant posts should have a Matriculation or an equivalent examination with Science subject from a recognized board.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 15800/- Per Month
- JRF: 30 years
- Project Attendant: 25 years
Selection Process:- VPCI Selection process will be on the basis of Interview and the last step will be documents verification.
How to apply for VPCI Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may send their application along with the recent bio-data with self-attested photocopies of all certificates/document in support of qualifications and experience to Prof Anuradha Chowdhary, Medical Mycology, Yallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute, University of Delhi, Delhi 110007 on or before 7th January 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 7th January 2021