125 Jobs found
West Bengal Police Jobs 2019 to fill 125 vacancies | West Bengal Police released notifications, apply West Bengal Police jobs offline. West Bengal Police has come up this year by releasing the number of West Bengal Police recruitment notifications to fill 125 (One hundred and Twenty Five) Staff Officer-cum-Instructor vacancies.
WB Police jobs 2019
|Name of Post||Staff Officer-cum-Instructor|
|No of Vacancies||125|
|Official web Portal||www.policewb.gov.in|
Staff Officer-cum-Instructor: 125 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Staff Officer-cum-Instructor should have Degree in any discipline from a recognized institute / university.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 7100 – 37600/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 20 to 39 years as on 1st January 2019.
Selection Process:- Written Examination and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/OBC: Rs. 270/- (Rupee Two hundred Seventy only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 20/- (Rupee Twenty only)
How to apply for WB police recruitment 2019:- Applicants may apply online through official website https://policewb.gov.in from 24th November 2019 to 24th December 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Closing Date: 24th December 2019