WBHRB recruitment 2019 to fill 1497 vacancies | West Bengal Health Recruitment Board released notifications for applying for WBHRB jobs online www.wbhrb.in. West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has come up this year by releasing the number of WBHRB recruitment notifications to fill around 1497 vacancies in different cadres like West Bengal Health Recruitment Board General Duty Medical Officer posts – 1329, WBHRB Medical Officer jobs – 168
wbhrb recruitment 2019 notification
|Name of Post||General Duty Medical Officer, Medical Officer|
|No of Vacancies||1497|
|Official web Portal||www.wbhrb.in|
General Duty Medical Officer: 1329 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for WBHRB General Duty Medical Officer job should have Medical qualifications included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956 ) and Registration as Medical Practitioner in West Bengal.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15600 – 42000/- per month
Medical Officer: 168 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join WBHRB Medical Officer posts should have Medical qualifications ( MBBS Degree) included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and Registration as Medical Practitioner in West Bengal.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 15600 – 42000/- per month
Age Limit:- 36 to 40 years as on 1st January 2019.
Selection Process:- WBHRB will be conducting the Written Examination for General Duty Medical Officer, Medical Officer vacancy, and after exams, candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for General Duty Medical Officer, Medical Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through in any Bank participating in the GRIPS ( Govt. Receipt Portal System ), Govt. of West Bengal at Government Receipt Head of Account: 0051-00-104-002-16.
- All Candidates: Rs. 210/- (Rupee two hundred ten only)
How to apply for WBHRB recruitment 2019:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through official website www.wbhrb.in from 15th November 2019 to 22nd November 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 15th November 2019
Form Submission End Date: 22nd November 2019