WBPSC Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 12 Vacancies – West Bengal Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 12 Assistant Director Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at wbpsc.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Assistant Director application form.
West Bengal Public Service Commission Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Director|
|No. of Vacancies||12|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
Assistant Director: 12 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for WBPSC Assistant Director job should have degree in Agriculture or a degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from a recognised University & 5 years’ experience in field in rural areas or large livestock farms including experience in production and development of fodder. Post Graduate degree in Agriculture or in Veterinary Science.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 56100 – 144300/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2020.
- Assistant Director: 40 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- WBPSC Selection process will be on the bases of Preliminary Screening Test for Assistant Director vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Director vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or Offline.
- SC/ ST/ PWD of WB/ PH: No Fee
- Others: Rs. 210/- (Rupee two hundred ten only) + Service Charges
How to apply for WBPSC Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website wbpsc.gov.in from 11th January 2021 to 1st February 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 11th January 2021
Closing Date: 1st February 2021
Last date of payment of fees: 1st February 2021
Last date for payment of fees Offline in Branches of UBI: 2nd February 2021
Last date for Generation of Payment Challans by Branches of UBI: 1st February 2021