WBPSC Jobs 2021 Notification to fill Vacancies – West Bengal Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of WB Civil Service (Exe) Exam-2021 Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at wbpsc.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the WB Civil Service (Exe) Exam-2021 application form.
West Bengal Public Service Commission Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||WB Civil Service (Exe) Exam-2021|
|No. of Vacancies|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
WB Civil Service (Exe) Exam-2021:
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for WBPSC WB Civil Service (Exe) Exam-2021 job should have A degree of a recognized University and Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali (not required for those candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali).
- Salary Structure:- Level-10 to 16
- Group-A & C: 21 to 36 years (born not earlier than the 02-01-1985 and not later than the 01-01-2000)
- Group-B: 20 to 36 years (i.e. born not earlier than the 02-01-1985 and not later than the 01-01-2001)
- Group-D: 21 to 39 years (i.e. born not earlier than the 02-01-1982 and not later than the 01-01-2000)
Selection Process:- WBPSC Selection process will be on the bases of Preliminary Exam, Written Examination for WB Civil Service (Exe) Exam-2021 vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for WB Civil Service (Exe) Exam-2021 vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) and Challan.
- SC/ ST/ PWD of WB: No Fee
- Others: Rs. 210/- (Rupee two hundred ten only) + Service Charges
How to apply for WBPSC Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website wbpsc.gov.in from 24th December 2020 to 15th January 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 24th December 2020
Closing Date: 15th January 2021
Online Fee Payment: 15th January 2021
Challan Payment: 16th January 2021
Preliminary Exam Date (Tentative): March/ April 2021