WCR Jobs 2020 to fill 200 vacancies | West Central Railway released notifications, apply WCR jobs online @ www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in. West Central Railway has come up this year by releasing the number of WCR recruitment notifications to fill 200 (Two hundred) Trade Apprentice vacancies.
West Central railway jobs 2020 Hiring
|Name of Post||Trade Apprentice|
|No of Posts||200|
|Location||(Bhopal) Madhya Pradesh|
|Official web Portal||www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in|
Trade Apprentice: 200 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Trade Apprentice should have +2 class or 10th pass and ITI in relevant trade.
- Salary Structure:- Not specified
Age Limit:- 15 to 24 years as on 21st January 2020.
Selection Process:- on the basis of merit
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/OBC: Rs. 170/- (Rupee one hundred seventy only)
- SC /ST:– Rs. 70/- (Rupee seventy only)
How to apply for West Central Railway vacancies 2020:- Aspirants may apply online through official website http://mponline.gov.in from 27th January 2020 to 26th February 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Last Date: 26th February 2020