WCR Jobs 2020 to fill 570 vacancies | West Central Railway released notifications, apply WCR jobs online @ www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in. West Central Railway has come up this year by releasing the number of WCR recruitment notifications to fill 570 (Five hundred and seventy) Trade Apprentice vacancies.
West Central railway jobs 2020
|Name of Post||Trade Apprentice|
|No of Posts||570|
|Location||(Bhopal) Madhya Pradesh|
|Official web Portal||www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in|
Trade Apprentice: 570 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Trade Apprentice should have +2 class or 10th pass and ITI in relevant trade.
- Salary Structure:- Not specified
Age Limit:- 15 to 24 years as on 3rd February 2020
Selection Process:- on the basis of merit
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/OBC: Rs. 170/- (Rupee one hundred seventy only)
- SC /ST:– Rs. 70/- (Rupee seventy only)
How to apply for West Central Railway vacancies 2020:- Aspirants may apply online through official website http://mponline.gov.in from 15th February 2020 to 15th march 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Last Date: 15th march 2020