West Bengal Police Jobs 2020 to fill 139 vacancies | West Bengal Police released notifications, apply West Bengal Police jobs offline. West Bengal Police has come up this year by releasing the number of West Bengal Police recruitment notifications to fill 139 (One hundred and thirty nine) Sub-Inspector, Assistant sub-Inspector and Constable vacancies.
WB Police jobs 2020
|Name of Post||Sub-Inspector, Assistant sub-Inspector and Constable|
|No of Vacancies||139|
|Official web Portal||www.policewb.gov.in|
Sub-Inspector: 24 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Sub-Inspector should have served as a chief petty officer / petty officer.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 32100 – 82900/- Per Month
Assistant Sub-Inspector: 23 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Assistant Sub-Inspector should have served as a petty officer in Navy.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 27000 – 69800/- Per Month
Age Limit:- maximum 45 years
Selection Process:- Written Examination and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- Sub-Inspector: Rs. 325/- (Rupee Three hundred twenty five only)
- Assistant sub-inspector / Constable: Rs. 225/- (Rupee Two hundred twenty five only)
- SC/ ST: Rs 25/- (Rupee Twenty five only)
How to apply for WB police recruitment 2020:- Applicants may apply online through official website www.policewb.gov.in from 24th March 2020 to 24th April 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Closing Date: 24th April 2020