West Bengal Police Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 139 Vacancies – West Bengal Police has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 139 Sub-Inspector, Assistant sub-Inspector and Constable Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at policewb.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Sub-Inspector, Assistant sub-Inspector and Constable application form.
West Bengal Police Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Sub-Inspector, Assistant sub-Inspector and Constable|
|No. of Vacancies||139|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
Qualification for WB Police Hiring 2020
- Sub-Inspector:- candidates who wanted to participate for Sub-Inspector should have served as a chief petty officer / petty officer.
- Assistant Sub-Inspector:- candidates who wanted to participate for Assistant Sub-Inspector should have served as a petty officer in Navy
Age Limit for WB Police Hiring 2020
- Sub-Inspector:-maximum 45 years as on 1st January 2020
- Assistant Sub-Inspector:-maximum 45 years as on 1st January 2020
Selection Process:- Written Examination and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- Sub-Inspector: Rs. 325/- (Rupee Three hundred twenty five only)
- Assistant sub-inspector / Constable: Rs. 225/- (Rupee Two hundred twenty five only)
- SC/ ST: Rs 25/- (Rupee Twenty five only)
How to apply for WB police recruitment 2020:- Applicants may apply online through official website www.policewb.gov.in from 19th September 2020 to 18th October 2020
Official Notification:- Click Here