WB Police Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 1088 Vacancies – West Bengal Police has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 1088 Sub-Inspector Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at wbpolice.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Sub-Inspector application form.
West Bengal Police Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||West Bengal Police|
|Name of the Post||Sub-Inspector|
|No. of Vacancies||1088|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
Sub-Inspector: 1088 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for West Bengal Police Sub-Inspector job should have a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 22700 – 58500/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2021.
- Constables: 20 to 27 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- West Bengal Police Selection process will be on the bases of Preliminary Test, Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Sub-Inspector vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or Offline.
- SC/ ST or WB: No Fee + Rs.20/- (Processing Fee)
- Others: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only) + Rs.20/- (Processing Fee)
How to apply for West Bengal Police Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website wbpolice.gov.in from 22nd January 2021 to 20th February 2021. Offline applicant may apply in filled up application form may be sent only by post addressed to the Chairman, West Bengal Police Recruitment Board, Araksha Bhaban (5th Floor), 6th Cross Road, Block – DJ, Sector – II, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700091 from 22nd January 2021 to 20th February 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date 22nd January 2021
Closing Date: 20th February 2021
Last Date of deposit of Application / Processing Fee (for online using United Bank of India Challan): 23rd February 2021