WB Police Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 1251 Vacancies – West Bengal Police has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 1251 Wireless Operator Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at wbpolice.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Wireless Operator application form.
West Bengal Police Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||West Bengal Police|
|Name of the Post||Wireless Operator|
|No. of Vacancies||1251|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
Wireless Operator: 1251 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for West Bengal Police Wireless Operator job should have Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) conducted by West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) or equivalent Examination from any of the recognized Boards in Science with Physics and Mathematics.
- Salary Structure:- As per existing rules
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2021.
- Wireless Operator: 18 to 27 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- West Bengal Police Selection process will be on the bases of Preliminary Exam (screening test), PMT, PET, Final Competitive Exam and Personality Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Wireless Operator vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- SC/ ST or WB: No Fee + Rs. 25/- (Processing Fee)
- Others: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only) + Rs. 25/- (Processing Fee)
How to apply for West Bengal Police Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website wbpolice.gov.in from 22nd February 2021 to 22nd March 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 22nd February 2021
Closing Date: 22nd March 2021
Application and Processing Fees using PNB (erstwhile United Bank of India): 24th March 2021