West Central Railway Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 11 Vacancies – West Central Railway has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 11 TGT, PGT Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply Walkin application form can visit the official website at wcr.indianrailways.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the TGT, PGT application form.
West Central Railway Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||West Central Railway|
|Name of the Post||TGT, PGT|
|No. of Vacancies||11|
|Job Location||Katni, Madhya Pradesh|
West Central Railway TGT, PGT Notification Info
Trained Graduate Teacher: 4 Posts
- Qualification: Graduation (in the teaching subject) and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known). Graduation (in the teaching subject) with at least 50% marks and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed.) Graduation (in the teaching subject) with at least 45% marks and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed.), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard. Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B. El. Ed.). Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-years B.A./B.Sc. or B. A. Ed./B. Sc. Ed. Graduation (in the teaching subject) with at least 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education). Pass in the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), to be conducted by the appropriate Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium. A Diploma/ Degree course in teacher education recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) only shall be considered. However, in case of Diploma in Education (Special Education) and B.Ed. (Special Education), a course recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India (ROI) only shall be considered.
- Salary Details: Rs. 26250/-per month
- Age Limit: 18 to 65 years
Post Graduate Teacher: 7 Posts
- Qualification: Two years’ Integrated. Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional college of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject. Master Degree from recognized University with at least 50% marks.
- Salary Details: Rs. 27500/- per month
- Age Limit: 18 to 65 years
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with Duly filled application form in prescribed format along with self attested copies of all certificate/documents with passport size photograph, send to the West Central Railway C.Se. School New Katni Junction, Katni on or before 21st August 2021.
Application Form Submitted Closing Date: 21st August 2021
Walk-In-Interview Date: 27th & 28th August 2021