West Central Railway Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 160 Vacancies – West Central Railway has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 160 Trade Apprentice Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at wcr.indianrailways.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Trade Apprentice application form.
West Central Railway Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||West Central Railway|
|Name of the Post||Trade Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancies||160|
Trade Apprentice: 160 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for West Central Railway Trade Apprentice job should have 10+2 and ITI in relevant trade.
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 15th March 2021.
- Trade Apprentice: 15 to 24 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PH
Selection Process:- West Central Railway Selection process will be on the bases of Merit List.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Trade Apprentice vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- SC/ ST/PH/Female: Rs. 70/- (Rupee seventy only)
- Others: Rs. 170/- (Rupee one hundred seventy only)
How to apply for West Central Railway Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website wcr.indianrailways.gov.in from 1st February 2021 to 15th March 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 1st February 2021
Closing Date: 15th March 2021