West Central Railway Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 165 Vacancies – West Central Railway has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 165 Trade Apprentice Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at wcr.indianrailways.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Trade Apprentice application form.
West Central Railway Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||West Central Railway|
|Name of the Post||Trade Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancies||165|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
Trade Apprentice: 165 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for West Central Railway Trade Apprentice job should have 10th pass or equivalent with ITI.
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 22nd February 2022.
- Trade Apprentice: 15 to 24 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- West Central Railway Selection process will be on the bases of Merit List.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Trade Apprentice vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- SC/ ST/PWD/Female: Rs. 70/- (Rupee seventy only)
- Others: Rs. 170/- (Rupee one hundred seventy only)
How to apply for West Central Railway Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website wcr.indianrailways.gov.in from 1st March 2021 to 30th March 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 1st March 2021
Closing Date: 30th March 2021