West Central Railway recruitment 2019 to fill 1273 vacancies | West Central Railway released notifications for freshers, apply West Central Railway jobs online @ www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in. West Central Railway has come up this year by releasing the number of West Central Railway recruitment notifications to fill around 1273 Trade Apprentice vacancies.
Advertisement Number:- 01/2018
west central railway jobs 2019 notification
|Name of Post||Trade Apprentice|
|No of Vacancies||1273|
|Location||Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh)|
|Official web Portal||www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in|
Trade Apprentice: 1273 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for West Central Railway Trade Apprentice job should have High School/ 10th with minimum 50% marks & ITI notified trade from recognized by NCVT/ SCVT.
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 31st December 2018.
- Trade Apprentice: 15 to 24 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Merit.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Trade Apprentice vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or MP Online KIOSK.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 170/- (Rupee one hundred seventy only)
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women: Rs. 70/- (Rupee seventy only)
How to apply for West Central Railway vacancies 2019:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.mponline.gov.in from 24th December 2018 to 23rd January 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 24th December 2018
Form Submission End Date: 23rd January 2019