Western Railway recruitment 2019 to fill 123 vacancies | Western Railway released notifications for freshers, apply for Western Railway jobs online @ www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in. Western Railway has come up this year by releasing the number of Western Railway recruitment notifications to fill around 123 vacancies in different cadres like Western Railway Junior Clerks and Typist posts – 105, Western Railway Train Clerk jobs – 18
Western Railway jobs 2019 details
|Name of Post||Junior Clerks and Typist and Train Clerk|
|No of Vacancies||123|
|Official Web Portal||www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in|
Junior Clerks and Typist: 105 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Western Railway Junior Clerks and Typist job should have 12th (+2 Stage) or its equivalent with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen and candidates who possess qualifications higher than 12th (+2 Stage). Typing proficiency in English /Hindi on a computer is essential.
- Salary Structure:- Level- 2
Train Clerk: 18 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join Western Railway Train Clerk posts should have 12th(+2 Stage) or equivalent with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen and candidate who possess qualifications higher than 12th (+2 Stage).
- Salary breakup:- Level- 2
- Junior Clerks and Typist and Train Clerk: 21 to 28 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- Western Railway will be conduct the Written Examination.
How to apply for Western Railway recruitment 2019:- Interested and Eligible may apply online through official website www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in from 1st July 2019 to 30th July 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 1st July 2019
Form Submission End Date: 30th July 2019