Western Railway recruitment 2020 to fill 13 for apply Western Railway jobs online @ wr.indianrailways.gov.in. Western Railway has come up this year by releasing the number of Western Railway recruitment notifications to fill around 13 vacancies in different cadres like Western Railway Staff Nurse Posts – 09, Western Railway Lab. Supdt jobs – 02, Radiographer- 02
western railway recruitment 2020 notification
|Name of Post||Post full name|
|No of Vacancies||13|
|Official web Portal||wr.indianrailways.gov.in|
Staff Nurse: 09 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Western Railway Staff Nurse job should have Certificate as registered Nurse and Mid-Wife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing (or) other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (or) B.Sc (Nursing).
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 44900/- Per Month
Lab. Supdt: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Western Railway Lab. Supdt posts should have B.Sc with Bio-chemistry/Micro Biology/ Life Science/ B.Sc with Chemistry & Biology as main or as optional/ subsidiary subject or equivalent plus Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) (minimum 2 years course) or equivalent or B.Sc. in Medical Technology (Laboratory) from a recognized institution.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 35400/- Per Month
Radiographer: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Western Railway Radiographer posts should have 10+2 with Physics & Chemistry And Diploma in Radiographer X-Ray Technician, radio Diagnosis Technology, Radiation Technology ( 02 years course) from recognized institution Science graduate with a diploma in Radiography and 2 years radiography training course.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 29200/- Per Month
- Staff Nurse: 20 to 40 years
- Supdt: 18 to 33 years
- Radiographer: 19 to 33 years
Selection Process:- Western Railway will be conduct the Interview.
How to apply for Western Railway recruitment 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may send their application in the prescribed format attached below to email- [email protected] on or before 5th May 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Notification Date: 28th April 2020
Form Submission End Date: 5th May 2020
Online Interview Date: 11th & 12th May 2020