WII recruitment 2018-19 to fill 03 vacancies | Wildlife Institute of India released notifications for freshers, apply for WII jobs online @ www.wii.gov.in. Wildlife Institute of India has come up this year by releasing the number of WII recruitment notifications to fill around 03 vacancies in different cadres like Wildlife Institute of India Project Scientist posts – 01, WII Project Biologist jobs – 02
Advertisement Number:- WII/SIKKIM/GT/2018
wii recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Project Scientist, Project Biologist|
|No of Vacancies||03|
|Official Web Portal||www.wii.gov.in|
Project Scientist: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for WII Project Scientist job should have PhD. in Wildlife Science / Zoology/ Forestry / Ecology/ Environmental Sciences/GIS-Remote Sensing OR Master degree in Wildlife Science /Zoology/ Forest / Ecology/ Environmental Sciences/GIS-Remote Sensing with four years of working experience in relevant field.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 54000/- Per Month
Project Biologist: 03 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join WII Project Biologist posts should have Master degree in Wildlife Science / Zoology/ Forestry / Ecology/ Environmental Sciences/ GIS-Remote Sensing with 60% aggregated marks and above from a recognized university.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
- Project Scientist: 35 years
- Project Biologist: 28 years
Selection Process:- WII will be conduct the Interview.
How to apply for WII recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may bring the duly filled-in application with attested true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications along with certificate of extracurricular activities; date of birth, mark sheets of all examinations etc. All original documents/certificates must be produced at the time of registration for necessary verification.
Important Dates to remember:-
Interview Date: 17th October 2018