JPSC recruitment 2017-18 Notification
Jharkhand Public Service Commission hiring for the 05 posts of Scientific Officer under Directorate Geology (Backlog). Apply before 16th February 2017.
JPSC hiring 2017-18 Details
|Name of Post||Scientific Officer|
|No of Post||05 posts|
|Last date to apply||16th February 2017|
Name of Post:- Scientific Officer
- Total no. of Posts:-05 Posts
- Age Limit:- As on 01.08.2015
- For OBC Male:- 21 to 37 years
- For OBC Female:- 21 to 38 years
- For SC/ST:- 21 to 40 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4800/- Per Month
- Qualification:- 2nd Class M.Sc degree in Geology / Geo-Chemistry or Applied Geology / Geo-Chemistry from any recognized.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Written Test and Personal Interview.
- For BC-I & II Category candidates: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST Categories candidates of Jharkhand State: Rs150/-
Candidates pay application fee through Debit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking or Challan.
How to apply online for JPSC Exam:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website www.jpsc.gov.in from 25.01.2017 to 16.02.2017. Candidates may also send Hard Copy of Online application along with self attested photocopy of required Documents, Fee Challan send by Hand to Controller of Examination, Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Sercular Road, Ranchi, 834001 on or before 22.02.2017.
Advertisement Number:- 03/2017
Starting Date to Apply online: 25.01.2017
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 16.02.2017
Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Online Application: 22.02.2017