JPSC recruitment 2017-18 Notification 16 Account Officer vacancy apply at www.jpsc.gov.in
Jharkhand Public Service Commission released new notification on their official website www.jpsc.gov.in for the recruitment of total 16 (sixteen) Account Officer vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 3rd March 2017 to 3rd April 2017.
JPSC jobs 2017-18 News
|Name of Post||Account Officer|
|No of Vacancies||16|
|Official web Portal||www.jpsc.gov.in|
JPSC recruitment 2017-18 Details
Account Officer: 16 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for JPSC Account Officer job should have Graduate in Economics/ Maths/ Commerce & Statistics.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay – 5400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st August 2015.
- Account Officer: 21 to 35 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Female) & 2 years for OBC
Selection Process:- JPSC will be conduct the Written Examination for Account Officer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Account Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or Challan.
- Unreserved/ BC-I/ BC-II: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
How to apply for JPSC vacancies 2017-18:-
Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.jpsc.gov.in from 3rd March 2017 to 3rd April 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 3rd March 2017
Form Submission End Date: 3rd April 2017
Challan Payment: 6th April 2017
Advertisement Number:- 06/2017