JPSC recruitment 2017-18 notification apply for 11 Associate Professor-cum-Senior Scientist vacancy
Jharkhand Public Service Commission released new notification on their official website www.jpsc.gov.in for the recruitment of total 11 (eleven) Associate Professor-cum-Senior Scientist vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 19th May 2017.
JPSC jobs 2017-18 Alert
|Name of Post||Associate Professor-cum-Senior Scientist|
|No of Vacancies||11|
|Official web Portal||www.jpsc.gov.in|
JPSC recruitment 2017-18 Details
Associate Professor-cum-Senior Scientist: 11 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for JPSC Associate Professor-cum-Senior Scientist job should have Master Degree with at 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale) Ph.D Degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant/ discipline.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Grade pay – 9000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st August 2017.
- Associate Professor-cum-Senior Scientist: 30 to 65 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Female), 2 years for OBC
Selection Process:- JPSC will be conduct the Written Examination for Associate Professor-cum-Senior Scientist vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Associate Professor-cum-Senior Scientist vacancy should pay the below charges through Challan.
- General/ BC-I/BC-II: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
How to apply for JPSC vacancies 2017-18:-
Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application from along with self-attested photocopy of required documents, fee Challan send by speed post or by hand to Controller of Examination, Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Sercular Road, Ranchi – 834001 on or before 19th May 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 19th May 2017
Advertisement Number:- 09/2017