JPSC recruitment 2017 Notification
Jharkhand Public Service Commission hiring for the post of Computer Programmer. Apply before 13th February 2017.
JPSC hiring 2017 Details
|Name of Post||Computer Programmer|
|No of Post||Not Specified|
|Last date to apply||13th February 2017|
Name of Post:- Computer Programmer
- Total no. of Posts:-Not Specified
- Age Limit:- As on 01.08.2015
- For Unreserved:- 21 to 35 years
- For OBC Male:- 21 to 37 years
- For Unreserved / OBC Female:- 21 to 33 years
- For SC / ST:- 21 to 40 years
- Pay Scale:- Not Specified
- Qualification:- Engineering Graduate in relevant discipline or equivalent degree with first division with relevant experience.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Written Test and Personal Interview.
- For Unreserved / BC-I & II Category candidates: Rs.600/-
- For SC / ST Categories candidates: Rs.150/-
Candidates pay application fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking or Challan.
How to apply online for JPSC Exam:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website www.jpsc.gov.in from 23.01.2017 to 13.02.2017. Candidates may also send Hard Copy of Online application along with self attested photocopy of required Documents, Fee Challan send by speed post or by Hand to Controller of Examination, Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Sercular Road, Ranchi, 834001 on or before 27.02.2017.
Advertisement Number:- 04/2017
Starting Date to Apply online: 23.01.2017
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 13.02.2017
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy: 27.02.2017