- 03 Assistant Executive Engineer, Librarian – 24th November 2017
- 198 ITI Apprentices/ Diploma Apprentices – 10th August 2017
Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Assistant Executive Engineer, Librarian|
|No of Vacancies||03|
Kandla Port Trust released new notification on their official website www.kandlaport.gov.in for the recruitment of total 03 (Three) jobs out of which 02 (Two) vacancies for Assistant Executive Engineer, 01 (One) for Liberian vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 24th November 2017.
Assistant Executive Engineer: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Kandla Port Trust Assistant Executive Engineer job should have Degree or equivalent in Electrical/Civil Engineering from a recognized university / institution
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 20600-46500/- Per Month
Librarian: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Kandla Port Trust Librarian posts should have Degree or Diploma in Library Science.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 16400-40500/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2017.
- Assistant Executive Engineer: 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
- Librarian: 25 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on test Interview.
How to apply for Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2017:- Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply in prescribed application from along with recent passport size Photograph and self-attested copies of education /experience/age Certificate send to The Secretary, Dindayal Port Trust, Administrative Office Building, Gandhiham (Kutch), Gujarat – 370201 on or before 24th November 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 24th November 2017
Advertisement Number:- GA/PS/1218/2017
kandla port trust recruitment 198 apprentices vacancies
|Name of Post||ITI Apprentices/ Diploma/ Apprentices|
|No of Vacancies||198|
|Official web Portal||www.kandlaport.gov.in|
Kandla Port Trust released new notification on their official website www.kandlaport.gov.in for the recruitment of total 198 (one hundred and ninety eight) jobs out of which 148 (one hundred and forty eight) vacancies for ITI Apprentices, 35 (thirty five) for Diploma Apprentices & various vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 10th August 2017.
ITI Apprentices: 148 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Kandla Port Trust ITI Apprentices job should have Passed 10th Class and ITI certificate in relevant discipline.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 294/- Per Day
Diploma Apprentices: 35 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Kandla Port Trust Diploma Apprentices posts should have Diploma in relevant discipline.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 3542/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 28 years as on 10th September 2017.
Selection Process:- Kandla Port Trust will be conduct the Interview.
How to apply for Kandla Port Trust vacancies 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of all relevant documents & recent passport size photographs send to The Superintendent Engineer (Mechanical), Room No. 106, 1st Floor, P & C Building, Kandla Port Trust, New Kandla (Kutch), Gujarat – 370210 on or before 10th August 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 10th August 2017
Kandla Port Trust recruitment 05 Pilot vacancies
|Name of Post||Pilot|
|No of Post||05 Posts|
|Last date to apply||19th January 2017|
Kandla Port Trust invites application for the 05 Pilot vacancies.
Name of Post:- Pilot
- Total no. of Posts:- 05 Posts
- Age Limit:- 40 years as on 1st January 2017
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 83000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Must hold a certificate of competency as Master of foreign going ship issued by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India, or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India or One year post qualification experience as Master/Chief Officer of a foreign going ship.
Selection Process:- Candidates will be selected based on Shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ Personal Interview.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
Candidates belonging to ST communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to SC communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
How to apply offline for Kandla Port Trust Exam:- Interested and Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with self-attested copies of education, age, caste certificates with recent passport size photograph to The Secretary, Kandla Port Trust, Administrative Office Building, Gandhidham (Kutch), Gujarat – 370201 on or before 19th January 2017.
Advertisement Number:- GA/PS/1218/Pilot/2016
Closing / Last Date to application: 19th January 2017
Kandle Port Trust recruitment Hydraulic Engineer Posts
The Kandla Port Trust intends to engage One No. Hydraulic Engineer on contractual basis. Applications are accordingly invited from eligible candidates who fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
Kandla Port Trust hiring 2016-17 Details:
Job Location:- Gujarat
Last Date:- 7th October 2016
Name of Post:- Hydraulic Engineer
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 62 years as on 1st June 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 82500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Degree in Civil Engineering of a Recognized University or M.Sc. (Physics/ Mathematics).
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application along with photocopies of all the relevant documents & two recent passport size photograph send to the Secretary, Kandla Port Trust, Port Hospital, Gopalpuri, Gandhidham – 370240, Gujarat, on or before 7th October 2016.
- The relationship between candidate and KPT will be limited to the specific conditions mentioned hereunder.
- No relation of Employer and Employee will exist during the contractual period or on account of contract term under any Statute or Rules.
- This engagement is purely on contractual basis for a period up to One year, extendable on mutual consent.
- The appointment is purely contractual and would not confer any right for claiming regular employment in KPT.
- Candidate will be paid a fixed lump sum remuneration per month during the contractual period. For engagement of less than a month, the payment will be made on pro-rata basis.
- In addition to the above, residential accommodation may be provided during the term of the contract, on payment of standard rent to be fixed by the Chairman, Kandla Port Trust.
- He is required to work within the limits of Kandla Port Trust and conveyance shall be provided during duty period.
- In addition to the normal duty timings, the selected candidate may have to attend to any duty, as may be entrusted to him by the Controlling Officer, KPT.
- Candidate will not be entitled / eligible for any type of leave during the contractual period, except weekly rest days. However, Candidate will be entitled to avail leave @ 1 day per month, subject to maximum of 12 days during the contractual period. In the event of his absence from duty on whatsoever reasons, no payment shall be made for that period.
- Any kind of criminal or civil proceedings that may arise during thecontractual period against the Candidate, the Port will not be heldresponsible.
- In the event of death of a person appointed on “Contractual Basis”while in service, the balance contractual amount due, if any, will bepaid to his/her legal heirs, and no other financial benefits shall begiven.
- Income Tax, etc. as applicable shall be deducted from theremuneration payable.
- The period of contract can be terminated at any time by giving Onemonth’s notice in advance from either side.
- If there is any dispute in relation to terms of offer and/or any issuearising out of the contract, the same shall be referred to a SoleArbitrator, who will be an employee of the Board, as may beappointed by the Chairman, KPT, whose decision shall be final,conclusive and binding in this regard.