- Probationary Officers – 20th March 2018
karnataka bank limited jobs 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Probationary Officers|
|No of Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Official web Portal||www.karnatakabank.com|
01 Agricultural Field Officer (AFOs)
02 Chartered Accountants
03 Law Officers
04 Relationship Managers
Karnataka Bank Limited released new notification on their official website www.karnatakabank.com for the recruitment of Probationary Officers Vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 20th March 2018.
For AFOs: Not Specified
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Karnataka Bank Limited Probationary Officers job should have Graduates Post Graduates in Agricultural Science, Horticulture & Agricultural Marketing from UGC recognized Universities.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 7.75 Lakhs/- (Per Annual)
For Chartered Accountants: Not Specified
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join Karnataka Bank Limited For Chartered Accountants posts should have First Class Law Graduates from UGC recognized Universities.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. Rs. 7.75 Lakhs/- (Per Annual)
Age Limit:- 28 years as on 20th March 2018.
Selection Process:- Karnataka Bank Limited will be conduct the Written Examination for Probationary Officers vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
How to apply for Karnataka Bank Limited recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with Bio-Data/CV, Photo copies of all Mark Sheets & Provisional/Convocation certificates of Graduation/Post-Graduation send to The Deputy General Manager (HR & IR), Karnataka Bank Limited, Head Office, Mahaveera Circle, Kankanady, Mangaluru- 575002 on or before 20th March 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 20th March 2018