- 216 Assistant Manager, Clerk – 27th June 2017
kcc bank recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Assistant Manager/ Clerk|
|No of Vacancies||216|
|Official web Portal||www.hpbose.org|
Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Limited (KCC Bank) released new notification on their official website www.hpbose.org for the recruitment of total 216 (two hundred and sixteen) jobs out of which 21 (twenty one) vacancies for Grade III Assistant Manager, 115 (one hundred fifteen) for Grade IV Clerk & various vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 8th June 2017 to 27th June 2017.
Grade III Assistant Manager: 21 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for KCC Bank Grade III Assistant Manager job should have Graduate or equivalent with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ ST/ OBC and Physically Challenged candidate) or Commerce Graduate with 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ ST/ OBC and Physically Challenged candidate) from a University recognized by State/ Central Government with computer Knowledge.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 10300 – 34800/- Grade pay – 4200/- Per Month
Grade IV Clerk: 115 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join KCC Bank Grade IV Clerk posts should have 10+2 with at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ ST/ OBC and Physically Challenged candidate) or Graduate/ Post Graduate in any discipline and should have knowledge of computer.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 10300 – 34800/- Grade pay. 3200/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 31st May 2017.
- Assistant Manager/ Clerk: 18 to 45 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/ OBC/ PWD/ WFF/ Ex-Servicemen
Selection Process:- KCC Bank admit card 2017 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination for Assistant Manager/ Clerk vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Candidates should have to pay Rs. 600/- for General Category and Rs. 400/- SC/ST/OBC/ PHH candidates (Service Charges & Service Tax if application will be charged extra by the Bank) through online by using Debit card/ Credit card (Payment gateway).
How to apply for KCC Bank vacancies 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.hpbose.org from 8th June 2017 to 27th June 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 8th June 2017
Form Submission End Date: 27th June 2017