Latest KHS Recruitment 2019 notification, Kendriya Hindi Sansthan invites application for 55 MTS, LDC, Driver and more vacancies apply online at www.khsindia.org official website for KHS free job alert. All details like Qualification, Age limit, Job location, how to apply and other eligibility criteria are given below.
Latest KHS vacancy listLast Modified:
KHS 2019 Notification MTS, LDC, Driver and more 55 Post
KHS Recruitment 2019: Job notification for MTS, LDC, Driver and more Posts released by Kendriya Hindi Sansthan on official website www.khsindia.org. Matriculation, ITI, +2 pass, B.Com, Master Degree candidates can apply application for 55 vacancies on or before 11th October 2019.
|MTS, LDC, Driver and more||Matriculation, ITI, +2 pass, B.Com, Master Degree|
|No of Vacancies||55|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh - India|
Posted on:-27-08-2019View more details
Why GovNokri for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan recruitment notification
GovNokri is providing all information of latest government job vacancies for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan recruitment notification from 2013. Our website www.govnokri.com is helping job seeker for searching KHS posts by qualification and candidates can also sort it by state wise govt jobs. Here on GovNokri, we are providing all required details to apply online application like post name, number of total vacancy in KHS, application fee, how to apply and all other eligibility criteria. Not only jobs recruitment updates we are also providing other information like KHS results, admit cards, answer key, examination syllabus and Current affairs for our readers.
How to check KHS vacancy on www.khsindia.org
Job seeker Searching for Latest Kendriya Hindi Sansthan job vacancies can also check all recent and upcoming recruitment notice on official website www.khsindia.org. If you are applying online application for KHS examination, then please cross verify the requirements using the official notification released by organization. Many candidates will apply without checking the details on www.khsindia.org and later find that eligiblity criteria is not matching. So before you go ahead and apply for any particular vacancy kindly check the requirements if its matching with your profile or not. To check new vacancies go to www.khsindia.org after that go to recruitment section there you will find all Kendriya Hindi Sansthan vacancies list.
Eligiblity criteria for KHS recruitment 2019-20
As we mentioned above that before applying online application applicants should check the eligiblity criteria of KHS. Interested candidates who wanted to join Kendriya Hindi Sansthan should check the below things before applying online for any Post.
- Educational qualification for KHS posts
- Age limit
- Experience requirements
- Kendriya Hindi Sansthan selection process
- KHS application mode
How to apply online application for KHS recruitment 2019
After checking the eligiblity criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most of the cases you need to fill application form via online mode only. Encase any applicant doesn'y know how to apply online application form on www.khsindia.org can check the below steps, where we have explained the steps in details for our subscribers.
Steps to apply for KHS Vacancies 2019-20
- Click on the KHS notification's online apply link which we have provided on this Page or go to the official website for the e.g www.khsindia.org.
- Refer the Advertisement details on career/ recruitment page and make sure your profile is matching all the requirements.
- Click on the online application filling link.
- Fill the Application Form with all the required details like Your Name, Date of Birth, Residential/ Mailing Address, Phone Number, educational qualification details, etc.
- Upload/ Attach all required documents like Marks List, Age, Address Proof, experience letter, etc.
- Once you finish that you need to Pay the Application Fee if it is required.
- Finally, Submit the Application form by using the submit button.
- Take the Print out of Application Form for Future reference.