- 04 Scientist, Project Assistant, Lab Technician – 27th November 2017
kgmu recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Scientist, Project Assistant, Lab Technician|
|No of Vacancies||04|
|Location||Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Official web Portal||www.kgmu.org|
King Georges Medical University released new notification on their official website www.kgmu.org for the recruitment of total 04 (four) jobs out of which 01 (one) vacancies for Scientist, 01 (one) for Project Assistant, 02 (two) Lab Technician Vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 27th November 2017.
Scientist: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for KGMU Scientist job should have MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ MPH/ PhD from recognised University with life Science background.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 48000/- Per Month
Project Assistant: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join KGMU Project Assistant posts should have Bachelor Degree in Social Science or any other branch of Social Science MPH/MSW in recognised Institution.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 31000/- Per Month
Lab Technician: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join KGMU Lab Technician posts should have 12th pass in Science and two years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician and one year DMLT.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 18000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- As per KGMU Rules
Selection Process:- KGMU will be conduct the Interview.
How to apply for KGMC recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply in application along with self-attested copies of relevant documents, Experience & two recent passport size photograph send by email to community medicine firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 27th November 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Application End Date: 27th November 2017
Date of Interview: 28th November 2017 at 10:00 AM