KLDB recruitment 2017 Notification
Kerala Livestock Development Board Limited, Thiruvananthapuram has invites application for the Deputy Manager vacancies on contract basis.
KLDB hiring 2017 Details:
|Name of Post||Deputy Manager|
|No of Post||05 Posts|
|Last date to apply||25th January 2017|
Name of Post:- Deputy Manager
- Total no. of Posts:- 05 Posts
- Age Limit:- 36 years as on 1st January 2017
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 39100/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have passed B.VSc. or M.VSc with relevatn experience.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Interview.
For General & OBC Category: 750/-
For SC/ST Categories candidates: 150/-
Application fee through demand draft drawn in favour of ‘KLDB’, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
How to apply offline for Kerala Livestock Development Board Limited Exam:- Interested and Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with copy of proof age, caste certificates, one passport size photograph with demand draft to Managing Director, KLDB, Gokulam, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala – 695004 on or before 25th January 2017.
Advertisement Number:- PM-B/3845/2009/III
Starting Date to Apply online:
Closing / Last Date to Apply online:
Last Date to Pay Challan:
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment.
- Age and experience are to be counted as on 01.01.2017.
- Reservation/Concessions for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories would be made as per Government Directives.
- The candidates are advised to ensure while applying that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respect. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and / or does not comply with other requirements of this advertisement and / or he/ she has furnished any incorrect or false information or has suppressed any material fact, his / her candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above short coming(s) is or are detected even after appointment, his / her services will be terminated without any notice.
- Merely meeting the above qualifications and experience shall not entitle to be called for interview. Only short-listed candidates will be called for Interview.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL BE A DISQUALIFICATION. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- KLDB reserves the right not to fill any or all the posts, if it decides so.