KMC recruitment 2016-17 notification 65 posts: Kolkata City NUHM hiring 65 posts of Medical Officer on Contract Basis. Walk-in-Interview 19th December 2016.
Advertisement Number:- 8/Kolkata City NUHM Society / 2016-17
KMC Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Kolkata Municipal Corporation|
|Name of Post||Medical Officer|
|No of Post||65 posts|
|Last date to apply||19th December 2016|
|Job Location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
KMC free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Medical Officer
- Total no. of Posts:-65 Posts
- Age Limit:- 65 years As on 01.01.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 40000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- MBBS from a MCI Recognized Institute with 1 year compulsory internship.
How to apply offline for KMC exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Interview along with prescribed application form & attested copies of certificates & documents at the time of Interview.
Date of Interview:- 19th December 2016 at 11:30 AM
Venue of Interview:- Room No – 254, 2nd floor, PMU Kolkata City NUHM Society, 5 SN Banarjee Road, Kolkata – 700013.
- Application forms not properly filled in or incomplete Application forms are liable to be cancelled.
- The Essential Qualifications mentioned are the minimum and mere possession of the same dose not entitles the candidates to claim selection. All the essential qualifications must be completed on the date of submission of application.
- The originals of each of the following documents stated below must be brought at the time of Interview.
- Photo proof Identity card (Passport or Voter Id)
- Proof of Address (Passport or Voter Id)
- Age Proof of Certificate (Madhyamik or equivalent examination certificate)
- All sheets & pass certificates of all essential academic qualification.
- No rounding off of marks will be granted. Proportionate marking upto 2 decimal points will be considered.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding the engagement will be final.
- The Kolkata City NUHM Society reserves the right to change / modify any / all of the above conditions.