Kolkata Metro Railway recruitment 2017 Notification
Metro Railway Kolkata hiring for the 17 posts of Trade Apprentice. Apply before 24th January 2017.
Kolkata Metro Railway hiring 2017 Details
|Name of Post||Trade Apprentice|
|No of Post||17 posts|
|Last date to apply||24th January 2017|
|Job Location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
Name of Post:- Trade Apprentice
- Total no. of Posts:-17 Posts
- Fitter:- 10 Posts
- Electrician:- 05 Posts
- Welder:- 01 Post
- Machinist:- 01 Post
- Age Limit:- 15 to 24 years As on 01.02.2017
- Qualification:- Candidates should possess Matriculation (Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system) with 50% on average & ITI certificate from any institute affiliated to NCVT in relevant trade.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Merit Verification of the Original Testimonials and Physical Fitness.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to PH candidates: 10 Years
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities: 05 Years
- Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
- For SC/ST/PH/Women/Minorities and Economically Backward Category candidates: Nil
- For Other Categories candidates: Rs.40/-
Candidates pay application fee through Crossed IPO in favour of FA & CAO, Metro Railway, Kolkata, payable at GPO / Kolkata.
How to apply online for Kolkata Metro Railway Exam:- Interested and eligible candidates may send their prescribed format along with all copies of all relevant certificates, one recent passport size photograph, two self addressed envelops (10×5), by post to the Dy. Chief Personnel Officer, Metro Rail Bhavan, 33/ 1, JL, Nehru Road, Kolkata – 700071 or drop in the Box kept in PRO Section, Metro Rail Bhavan, 33/ 1, JL, Nehru Road, Kolkata – 700071 on or before 24.01.2017.
Closing / Last Date for Submission of Application: 24.01.2017