KPCL recruitment 2016-17 notification 38 posts: Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd., (KPCL) a Government of Karnataka Undertaking, established in the year 1970 is a premier and professionally managed power Generation Company. It is involved in Investigation, Design, Construction, Operation & Maintenance of Hydro, Thermal, Wind, Solar & Gas based Power Stations.
Advertisement Number:- A1P1C (C-3)
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Karnataka Power Corporation Limited|
|Name of Post||Medical Officer, Account Officer|
|No of Post||38 posts|
|Last date to apply||21st November 2016|
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Medical Officer
- Total no. of Posts:-17 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 20895 – 49895/- Per Month
- Qualification:- A Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) from a recognised institute/College in Karnataka. & Training in industrial health of minimum 3 months duration recognised by the State Govt.
Name of Post:- Account Officer
- Total no. of Posts:-06 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9540 – 27455/- Per Month
- Qualification:- A First Class Graduate holding Membership of the Institute of Cost and Works Accounts of India (ICWA) or Chartered Accountant(CA).
Age Limit:- As on 21.11.2016
- For SC/ST candidates:- 18 to 40 years
- For OBC candidates:- 18 to 38 years
- For General Merit candidates:- 18 to 35 years
- For Ex-Servicemen candidates:- 18 to 45 years
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Merit.
- For SC/ST Category: Rs.250/-
- For PWD/Ex-servicemen candidates: Rs.50/-
- For Other Categories candidates: Rs.500/-
Candidates pay application fee through any Post Office branch which is computerized, in the state of Karnataka.
How to apply online for Karnataka Power Corporation Limited exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through KPCL website http://www.karnatakapower.com on or before 21.11.2016.
Last Date to Apply online: 21.11.2016
Last Date for Submission of Application Fee: 23.11.2016
- Applicants should be Indian Citizens.
- Candidates who are still awaiting the result of the qualifying examination on the last date fixed for submitting applications need not apply.
- If, at any point of time it is found that the candidate has given false information he/she will not only be disqualified from further stages of recruitment but also liable for appropriate legal action.
- Number of vacancies indicated in this notification is provisional which may increase or decrease depending upon the actual need. KPCL reserves the right to cancel this recruitment process in part or full at any stage without assigning any reason.
- The candidates who are in service shall submit a No Objection Certificate from their employer at the time of document verification in original, failing which their candidature will be rejected.
- The candidates may please note that normally there may be large number of applications being submitted on the last day, which may lead to heavy network traffic, resulting in delay/non-submission of the online application. Therefore candidates are requested to submit their online applications early without waiting for the last day. The organization is not responsible for any failures in submission of online applications in time.
- Any representation or correspondence regarding the recruitment process will NOT be entertained. All relevant information on recruitment will be made available in the KPCL website from time to time.
- No application will be accepted through post, personal delivery, courier or any other mode.