KPCL recruitment 2018-19 to fill 07 vacancies | Karnataka Power Corporation Limited released notifications for freshers, apply KPCL jobs online @ www.karnatakapower.com. Karnataka Power Corporation Limited has come up this year by releasing the number of KPCL recruitment notifications to fill around 07 vacancies in different cadres like Karnataka Power Corporation Limited General Manager posts – 01, KPCL Factory Medical Officer jobs – 04 & various vacancies.
Advertisement Number:- A1P1C(C4)/NHK
kpcl recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||General Manager, Factory Medical Officer|
|No of Vacancies||07|
|Official web Portal||www.karnatakapower.com|
General Manager: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for KPCL General Manager job should have A First Class Bachelor’s Degree [Regular] from a University recognized by the Govt. of Karnataka with 5 year experiences.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 32725 – 57575/- Per Month
Factory Medical Officer: 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join KPCL Factory Medical Officer posts should have Bachelor’s Degree [Regular] in Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) from a recognised institute/college in Karnataka & Training in Industrial Health of minimum 3 months duration recognized by the Govt. of Karnataka with 2 year experiences.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 20895 – 49895/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 35 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/Cat-I, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- KPCL will be conduct the personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for General Manager, Factory Medical Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through Challan.
- SC/ ST/Cat-I: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only) + Postal Service Charge of Rs. 25/-
- Others: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only) + Postal Service Charge of Rs. 25/-
How to apply for KPCL vacancies 2018-19:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.karnatakapower.com from 25th September 2018 to 25th October 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 25th September 2018
Form Submission End Date: 25th October 2018
Challan Payment: 25th October 2018