- 13 Lab Technician/ Teaching Assistant – 13th February 2018
kvasu vacancies 2018
|Name of Post||Lab Technician/ Teaching Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||13|
|Official web Portal||www.kvasu.ac.in|
College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Mannuthy released new notification on their official website www.kvasu.ac.in for the recruitment of total 13 (thirteen) jobs out of which 02 (two) vacancies for Lab Technician, 05 (five) for Teaching Assistant & various vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 19th February 2018.
Lab Technician: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for KVASU Lab Technician job should have M.Sc (Microbiology)/ Diploma in Laboratory Techniques.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 16250/- Per Month
Teaching Assistant: 05 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join KVASU Teaching Assistant posts should have B.Tech (Dairy Sciences and Technology)/ M.S/ M.Sc Quality Control in Dairy Industry/ M.V.Sc (Dairy Sciences/ VHP/ Microbiology)/ M.Tech Dairy Technology/ B.Tech (Dairy Sciences and Technology).
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 35000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- As per KVASU rules.
Selection Process:- Applicant will be selected based on applicants performance in Interview.
How to apply for KVASU vacancies 2018:- Interested and Eligible applicant can attend Interview along with original certificate and attested copies of prove qualification, age, experiences etc. on or before 19th February 2018.
Venue of Interview:- Seminar Hall, College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Mannuthy.
Important Dates to remember:-
Interview Date: 19th February 2018 at 09:30 AM