- 342 Executive / Junior Executive – 19th November 2017
kvic recruitment 2017-18 notification
|Name of Post||Executive / Junior Executive|
|No of Vacancies||342|
|Official web Portal||www.kvic.org.in|
Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) released new notification on their official website www.kvic.org.in for the recruitment of total 342 (three hundred and forty two) jobs out of which 109 (one hundred nine) vacancies for Executive (Village Industries), 67 (sixty seven) for Junior Executive (FBAA) & various vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 22nd October 2017 to 19th November 2017.
Executive: 109 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for KVIC Executive job should have Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology from a recognised University, Master of Science from a recognised University.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade pay – 2800/- Per Month
Junior Executive: 67 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join KVIC Junior Executive posts should have Bachelor of Commerce from a recognised University.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade pay. 2400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 27 years as on 21st November 2017.
Selection Process:- KVIC admit card 2017 will be issued to conduct the Computer based test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Executive/ Junior Executive vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- Group-C:- Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- for General/OBC & Rs.400/- for SC/ST/PWD
- Group-B (Non Gazetted Posts):- Candidates have to pay Rs.800/- for General/OBC & Rs. 400/- for SC/ST/PWD
- Group-C (Gazetted Posts):- Candidates have to pay Rs. 1200/- for General/OBC & Rs. 600/- for SC/ST/PWD
How to apply for KVIC recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online through the website www.kvic.org.in from 22nd October 2017 to 19th November 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date:– 22nd October 2017
Closing Date: – 19th November 2017
Pay Challan:- 21st November 2017
Advertisement Number:- Adm.-I/NGR/KVIC/2(30)/2017-18