LPSC recruitment 2016-17 notification 02 post: Applications are invited for the posts of Scientist / Engineer ‘SC’ in the Basic Pay of `56100/- (level 10 – cell 1) in the pay matrix [As per the 7th CPC] for LPSC Unit located at Valiamala near Thiruvananthapuram.
Advertisement Number:- LPSC/04/2016
LPSC Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre|
|Name of Post||Scientist / Engineer|
|No of Post||02 post|
|Last date to apply||26th December 2016|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)|
LPSC free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Scientist / Engineer – SC
- Total no. of Posts:-02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years As on 26.12.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 56100/- Per Month
- Qualification:- B.E / B. Tech in Chemical Engineering OR B.E / B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering + M.E / M.Tech in Machine Design.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities: 05 Years
- Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
How to apply offline for LPSC exam 2017:- Application format can be downloaded from the LPSC website. The application completed in all respect along with self-attested true copies of certificates, mark sheets and affixing a recent passport size photograph should be sent to the THE ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER (RECRUITMENT) LIQUID PROPULSION SYSTEMS CENTRE (LPSC), VALIAMALA P.O., THIRUVANANTHAPURAM-695 547 on or before 26.12.2016. The applications can be sent through ordinary or speed post.
Closing / Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 26.12.2016
- B.E / B.Tech should be in First class with an aggregate minimum of 65 % marks (average of all semesters) or CGPA 6.84 on a 10 scale. In the case of Post No. 656, M.E / M.Tech should be in First class with an aggregate minimum of 60% marks or CGPA / CPI grades of 6.5 on a 10 scale or equivalent.
- The posts are temporary, but likely to continue indefinitely.
- Those who possess the required qualification as on 26.12.2016 only need apply.
- Age limit as on 26.12.2016 is 35 years. Ex-Servicemen and Persons With Disabilities (PWDs) are eligible for upper age relaxation as per Govt. of India rules.
- Initially the place of posting will be in LPSC, Valiamala but the incumbents are liable to be posted in any of the Centres or Units of ISRO or Department of Space situated anywhere in India as and when required.
- The organization has a progressive HRD policy and provides an excellent growth potential for the right individual through its periodical Merit Based Performance review system (called Merit Promotion Scheme) delinked from availability of higher post, by which the staff can be evaluated for the advancement of their career in the Organization.
- Attractive benefits such as Medical Facilities for self and dependents, Subsidized Canteen, House Building Advance, LTC, National Pension System and other social security measures are also provided to ISRO employees.
- Candidates working in Central/State Govt./Public Sector Undertaking / Autonomous Organization should apply through proper channel. In case they anticipate any delay in forwarding their applications, they may submit advance copies before the due date. They will be interviewed on production of No Objection Certificate from the respective offices.
- Candidates will have to produce original documents in proof of the details furnished in their application at the time of Interview for verification. Those who fail to produce the said documents will not be allowed to attend the Interview.
- Outstation candidates called for Interview will be paid to and fro Second Class Railway Fare by the shortest route on production of Railway ticket or bus fare on production of bus ticket in case they are not availing the free concession offered by Indian Railways for the purpose.
- Applications received against this advertisement will be short-listed and those short listed candidates alone will be called for further selection process.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- The Centre reserves the right not to fill-up any of the posts, if it so decides.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Applications received without the requisite information asked for in the prescribed format and without self- attested true copies of all certificates in support of their claim for Educational qualifications, mark sheets and the application received after due date will not be considered.
- Selection procedure for this post consists of interview only. However if the number of candidates are more a written test will be conducted for short listing the candidates for interview.
- Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.